Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chevitis

Network Connection drops

I am still having problems with the Internet connection. My ATV received the OTA update a few days ago and didn't fix the issue. This is the Ethernet connection not the wifi. Each time I turn off the box and turn back on with the remote network won't work. I have to unplug box.

Please fix ASAP.

20150811_015537-1.jpg.556a204bc08ad93f2b7da9ea736efb25.jpg

20150811_015612-1.jpg.1b33633ca65d657052f865a22923012d.jpg

The OTA update came automatic. I have read that you can do it manually by going to Software Updates, Uncheck Automatic update,

click on manual update now.

I have a work around for the dropping of the Network connection. I've downloaded a Reboot Control app from Google play then added to my favorites on the launcher. When internet drops a reboot fixes it. Sure beats unplugging.

Maybe a power off/reboot button can be added to the next update.

Network connection drops, could be router issue

I had a linksys router having no network connection

I using now e newer Asus router

The network connection are fine and never drops

I am still having problems with the Internet connection. My ATV received the OTA update a few days ago and didn't fix the issue. This is the Ethernet connection not the wifi. Each time I turn off the box and turn back on with the remote network won't work. I have to unplug box.

Please fix ASAP.

was able to recreate and sent to Justin

Hello I am having this issue with my wifi connection it drops all the time and I have to unplug the box every time to get the wifi back up is my atv1900ac defective I have try factory reset 3 times and still the same please let me know so I can figure my warranty step out thanks

Hello I am having this issue with my wifi connection it drops all the time and I have to unplug the box every time to get the wifi back up is my atv1900ac defective I have try factory reset 3 times and still the same please let me know so I can figure my warranty step out thanks

We are aware of this issue as a software issue.

Will be fixed soon and sent as an OTA update to the box.

Same problem here,

Network keeps dropping out.

I have no audio also, DEAD no sound when i plug in the Optical cable im not getting a light coming out the other end.

Same problem here,

Network keeps dropping out.

I have no audio also, DEAD no sound when i plug in the Optical cable im not getting a light coming out the other end.

If you are looking to use Optical audio, you have to change the audio output to SPDIF

This would be why no sound is working on Optical right now