Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soueidan

Freeze

My box will freeze approximately once day. Night before I would shut it off. Next day I can turn it on but unable to navigate within kodi. Would have to unplug / re plug the box. Wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issue? The issue will be the same if I also left it on all night.

I've been recreating the bugs and documenting on video. When you shut down box, you just hit the power on / off button? What external components if any are connected to your box?

Precious setup it the box was connected to Xbox one via HDMI. I had it set when I turn off the Xbox, it will turn off my tv and receiver. Not the box, however seems the box shuts itself anyway

Current setup as of 5 minutes ago, box it plugged to the Samsung hub. If I turn of the TV, the box will shut off automatically. Trying to find a way where it won't shut off. Can't seem to find any setting by default. Now that I plugged it to the TV, I'll see if it freezes.

Not sure if it's doing exactly the same as I can see the power light go off and on, however when u return home and turn on my TV and Box, I get no signal. It's been happening since I moved it from Xbox one to the Samsung hub. It used to freeze on the Xbox one upon turning on the devices. The only difference is when it was connected on the Xbox one, I couldn't power the box down. With having it plug to the Samsung hub, I am able to see the red / green light upon turning the device on. But the only way to get a signal or picture on my Tv is by unplugging / re-plugging the box. Not sure why and not sure if it's the box or Samsung.

That's been my observation.

Got the latest firmware. Never had issues with the 1800. Yeah can be a compatibility issue with lollipop...

can you please let me know if the freezing happening while your in Kodi, NetFlix or any game?