Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tramp4791

Mygica ATV 1200 + iOS and OS X

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying this model but after reading other posts I've some doubts about compatibility with Apple word:

1. Is it possible to watch in the TV films/records stored in my iPad/iPhone with iOS 7.x using AirPlay with the ATV1200?

2. Is it possible to watch in the T films/photos stored in my macbook with Mavericks OS X in some way?

Thanks in advanced.

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying this model but after reading other posts I've some doubts about compatibility with Apple word:

1. Is it possible to watch in the TV films/records stored in my iPad/iPhone with iOS 7.x using AirPlay with the ATV1200?

2. Is it possible to watch in the T films/photos stored in my macbook with Mavericks OS X in some way?

Thanks in advanced.

1. AMlogic is working to fix Airplay on IOS Devices running IOS 7 and 7.1, so at this time it will not work.

2. If your Macbook can be run as a DLNA Media server, then you can connect to it from the box if you are running Android 4.2.2, just both devices would have to be connected to the same wifi network. There is an app called Media Center pre loaded onto the box, just have to turn DLNA On, and then there is a section to search and connect to DLNA Media Servers.

Ok, thanks for you clear and quick answer.

It's a pity because I'm really interested in this product but if the Airplay doesn´t work...it's a really importan point for me. Do you know if there is any date for fixing this problem?

Ok, thanks for you clear and quick answer.

It's a pity because I'm really interested in this product but if the Airplay doesn´t work...it's a really importan point for me. Do you know if there is any date for fixing this problem?

Yes we are aware of the importance of getting this to work, however right now we do not have a time frame on this from AMlogic.

However I have been reading there will be a third party solution available soon for IOS, which will be free.

They have a great Airplay solution working for Android devices right now, and will soon have it working for IOS devices as well, which will Airplay to Android boxes.

What I really like about there solution, is how they have everything all in one app, whether it be, music, videos, pictures, youtube etc. I have been using this myself, since they released it last week.

I was able to find a working Airplay and screen mirroring solution for IOS Devices on 7.0 and 7.1 to work with our Mygica boxes.

It also works with Windows PC's for screen mirroring and DLNA playback, as well as DLNA for Android.

I tried all of the functions above and they worked great.

They mention that MAC OSX airplay works as well, however since I do not have any MAC OSX devices, I was unable to try this.

I should have this installed into a new firmware update for everyone to use

Just waiting on the engineers to give me there feedback as well on it, just to make sure it works for everyone.