Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoyDrone

Bose unify remote OK button

Hi guys,

First time posting since I've found most of the posts here helpful through the search function. But I've been stumped all weekend so far with no resolution to this issue, hoping someone can help.

I have a Bose v35 system with a unify remote. The remote is pretty slick as I've taught the system from my TV remote pretty easily, but I've been having some trouble getting it to function with my atv1800e. When I go through the learning mode, it "finds" the remote relatively easily, and when I try to use it with the system, all of the critical buttons with except the select/ok button. Bose has a handy manual mode to set up the remote and the two options under mygica don't work either...

Any ideas?

I've tried all of the buttons on the remote to see if the OK button was mapped incorrectly, but it doesn't exist.

I'm more so trying to figure out why the OK/Play/Pause combination button isnt working...

Might be a Bose issue and not a MyGica problem.

Can you manually type in remote codes into the Bose remote?

I'll have to try it tonight...

The only two remotes it allows you to select through the menu are:

N 4565

Y 3900

Which I'm.guessing aren't any of the remotes for the atv1800e?

The strangest part is that the system detects the remote, but the OK button doesn't map

I'll have to try it tonight...

The only two remotes it allows you to select through the menu are:

N 4565

Y 3900

Which I'm.guessing aren't any of the remotes for the atv1800e?

The strangest part is that the system detects the remote, but the OK button doesn't map

There are only 2 IR remotes that are from MyGica that work on 1800E

KR60

and

KR 20 Mag Remote.

I asked if you could manually enter remote codes, cause we have remote code layout of KR60.

I know it's been awhile since We've posted here. But I finally started to revisit this after having a baby. Lol.

It looks like the Bose system only allows to select codes from their database. If the MyGica keymap matches a predetermined brands code, then that may work better than their auto setup.

Any tips on this?

If it helps at all, the the Bose system database has MyGica in its repository, but only has two selections:

N4565. Which doesn't seem to work at all for my box, the MyGica 1800e

Y3900. Which seems to be the remote that the unit detects. Most of the buttons seem to work with this code, except the OK/play/pause combo button

If it helps at all, the the Bose system database has MyGica in its repository, but only has two selections:

N4565. Which doesn't seem to work at all for my box, the MyGica 1800e

Y3900. Which seems to be the remote that the unit detects. Most of the buttons seem to work with this code, except the OK/play/pause combo button

Do you have a manufacturer link for this remote?

I will try and contact them to update their remote database for all our models.