Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikey3195

reset/restore the MyGica 1200

Dear Justin:

I just bought a MyGica 1200. I have had it for a week and when it started to do the first "backup and restore" it stopped part way through and will not continue. I get a readout of "installing Angry Birds 11/16". I deleted "Angry Birds" from the homepage because I knew I would never use it. I did not realize that deleting this app would do any harm. How do I get passed this and back to the home screen to be able to use everything again? Everything seemed to be working great till it started to do this backup & restore. I really want to be able to use it again.

Thank you in advance. I await your reply.

Mike

Dear Justin:

I just bought a MyGica 1200. I have had it for a week and when it started to do the first "backup and restore" it stopped part way through and will not continue. I get a readout of "installing Angry Birds 11/16". I deleted "Angry Birds" from the homepage because I knew I would never use it. I did not realize that deleting this app would do any harm. How do I get passed this and back to the home screen to be able to use everything again? Everything seemed to be working great till it started to do this backup & restore. I really want to be able to use it again.

Thank you in advance. I await your reply.

Mike

Hi

This is easy to fix, I have experienced this before.

Follow this link

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1521

And watch the video on how to hard reset your box, this will fix your issue.