Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sararmen

*** HELP *** Wİ-Fİ LOSS **- MYGİCA ATV1800E -

What do you mean no network? Does your box detect it? if you go into android setting > wifi > you see a (+) symbol. You can manually add it there.

Make sure wifi is turned on too.

What do you mean no network? Does your box detect it? if you go into android setting > wifi > you see a (+) symbol. You can manually add it there.

Make sure wifi is turned on too.

My device does not see any wi-fi signals...

( + ) symbol not work...

Help me please...

I have the solution!!!!

Thanks ProTV;

1. Copy the firmware "NEW ATV 582/1800E UBoot and Firmware File 07/24" from this board on a SD Card, formatted in FAT32, und put that into the box.

2. Boot the system in the flash modus

3. Wipe factory reset - 3x

4. Wipe cache - 3x

5 Reboot the box. After install, go to Wifi connection. After 2 minutes, you can see your Wifi connections.

6. Format the SD Card and copy this boot sequence on the card: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt7h1C9 ( I became the link directly from Geniatech support)

7. Download this file: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqtK8BU and copy into the SD Card

8. Put the SD Card into the box

9. Reboot the box in the flash mode. After install, go to Wifi connection. After 2 minutes, you can see your Wifi connections.

http://mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?t=2317&p=7611

I have been sending anyone that emails me at support@mygica.ca a bootcard fix for the No Wifi issue, and it does work.

The issue is that the 2015 Edition of the 1800E has a Dual Band Wifi Module in it, and sometimes when you do a firmware upgrade it is no longer being recognized. A simple software fix, fixes this.

I have been sending anyone that emails me at support@mygica.ca a bootcard fix for the No Wifi issue, and it does work.

The issue is that the 2015 Edition of the 1800E has a Dual Band Wifi Module in it, and sometimes when you do a firmware upgrade it is no longer being recognized. A simple software fix, fixes this.

Thanks justin.

Now, my device 2.4 wifi ok, but 5ghz wifi not work...

What should I do?

Thanks justin.

Now, my device 2.4 wifi ok, but 5ghz wifi not work...

What should I do?

Did you get the Wifi Fix via email?

Or did you try what was posted by someone else in this thread?