Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mam125

Sound is out of sync on some channels

Hi,

I have a MyGica ATV586, and I am still learning how to use it.

Some of the OTA channels come in with the sound out of sync with the picture (the sound is a second or 2 behind the picture)

The picture is very clear, but the sound is out of sync.

On some other channels, the sound chops out every few seconds.

Other channels come in with no problem.

All of these channels come in with no problem on my Sony TV, with the same antenna in the same location.

Is this a problem with reception, or the tuner, or the digital processing?

Thanks,

I moved my antenna to a higher location (in my garage) and that improved the sound.

Thanks for the tip.

Ok good to hear.

Let us know if you need help with anything else

I have the same problem, specilly when I change to HD channels of my country (Spain). I canĀ“t calibrate my antena because is a residents building with a main antena.

I haved others dvb tuner and the reception was good. Only with atv 586 i have troubles.

I have the same issue on new atv586 dvb-t2.

Firmware was flashed from - http://mygica.com/download/Software/update_MyGica_ATV586-T2_20151109.zip

In Russia we have h264 mpeg4 broadcasting and on half of receiving channels video and audio are out of sync.

In comparison - old dvb-t2 reciever doesn't have this issue, usb dvb-t2/c stick from TBS does not have this issue and even new TV from LG showing everything ok!

I have good signal strength and quality(snr/ber) according to Linux dvb utils and dvb-t2 receiver outputs.

Another problem - time required to switch from one channel to another 3-10 sec - this is very bad!!!