Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbuddha

ATV582 does not boot

Hi,

Just bought MyGica ATV582 and was working yesterday however today the box will not boot up. The Blue led indicator does come on however what I notice is that the Net led indicator keep flashing. Does that mean the box is updating. The pdf manual doesn't provide instruction on how to boot up the with alternative methods not are ther instructions on how to do a hard reset...

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Keith

update: I unplugged everything and waited 30 seconds. Connected everything and the box finally booted up. I am confused as to why I had to do this. Has anyone experienced this kind of issue before. Could it be that my Firmware is out of date?

Firmware : V002M801_20150721

Android OS: 4.4.2

Thanks,

Keith

update: I unplugged everything and waited 30 seconds. Connected everything and the box finally booted up. I am confused as to why I had to do this. Has anyone experienced this kind of issue before. Could it be that my Firmware is out of date?

Firmware : V002M801_20150721

Android OS: 4.4.2

Thanks,

Keith

It could have just been that your TV did not recognize the box right away through HDMI.

I have had this happen myself here in our office. I just unplugged the box and plugged it back in and it showed up on my TV