Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marcustec

ATV 586 + KR301 remote

Hello,

I bought the ATV 586 + KR301 remote (optional) and I'm not happy at all because the compatibility is not 100%.

There are several functions in the standard IR remote (KR60) which doesn't work (or appear) in the KR301. For example the settings button, the android windows button, the TV button,... But the worst thing is that, when opening the device, due to no TV button, I must click on the screen but...it doesn't respond! Then must click on the DTV app, but it starts always on channel 0 (black screen).

Any idea how to solve it?

Well, I'm happy with the Mygica device, but I think the remote should be more compatible.

Thanks in advance!

Marc

Hello,

I bought the ATV 586 + KR301 remote (optional) and I'm not happy at all because the compatibility is not 100%.

There are several functions in the standard IR remote (KR60) which doesn't work (or appear) in the KR301. For example the settings button, the android windows button, the TV button,... But the worst thing is that, when opening the device, due to no TV button, I must click on the screen but...it doesn't respond! Then must click on the DTV app, but it starts always on channel 0 (black screen).

Any idea how to solve it?

Well, I'm happy with the Mygica device, but I think the remote should be more compatible.

Thanks in advance!

Marc

You got a KR60 Remote with your ATV 586?

Because we use a different remote control with the ATV 586

You can see the KR21 Remote on Page 3

http://mygicana.com/manuals.php?model=ATV-586

Sorry but I just want to confirm, you are having issues with the KR301 or the IR Remote that came with the box?

Need to know this so I can help you better

Ok, you are right KR21, in the spanish website appears KR60.

I bought ART586 and remote control KR301. The problem is that some functions from the KR21, don't appear or don't work in the KR301.

Thanks.

Marc

Ok, you are right KR21, in the spanish website appears KR60.

I bought ART586 and remote control KR301. The problem is that some functions from the KR21, don't appear or don't work in the KR301.

Thanks.

Marc

Can you let me know which ones exactly?

For example, DTV (#25), Background apps (#26) and RECord (#27).

But the worst thing is not to be able to click the TV window to enlarge it. Must start DTV app, wait some seconds with a black screen, then choose the channel. The KR21 only needs OK.

For example, DTV (#25), Background apps (#26) and RECord (#27).

But the worst thing is not to be able to click the TV window to enlarge it. Must start DTV app, wait some seconds with a black screen, then choose the channel. The KR21 only needs OK.

I do believe the next firmware update will fix the issue you are having with the TV Window.

We are also enabling channel changing while the TV window is minimized.

As for the KR301, we are creating an app that will allow you to program your own shortcuts to the red, green, yellow and blue buttons.