Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

orutra

Mygica ATV586 doesn't boot, blue led

I´ve purchased a Mygica ATV586 two days ago, but I have a big problem today. I have plugged the DC power and no image appears on TV screen. The blue led is on. Turning it off with the remote does not work, blue led stays on (not red led). It seems it's blocked (bricked???). I haven't done anything strange, just used it for tunning tv channels, one youtube video, and few navigation by the apps.

What have happend to my ATV586? Any solution? warranty?

Please, I need some help

Thanks very much in advance

Have you tried unplugging the box, then plugging it back in? That is always the first step in trouble shooting, learned that from Comcast cable as a boy. :mrgreen: These boxes are mini computers and need to be rebooted from time to time.

If that doesn't work we will try something else

No, I contacted the seller, who replaced my unit.

I wasn't able to enter recovery mode, using SDcard with Amlogic SD Card maker. Is there any other way to unbrick the device, using a PC?

thankyou in advance

No, I contacted the seller, who replaced my unit.

I wasn't able to enter recovery mode, using SDcard with Amlogic SD Card maker. Is there any other way to unbrick the device, using a PC?

thankyou in advance

Please process these steps, it will fix your issue

1. Grab a toothpick

2. flip your box upside down

3. take power out, but make sure HDMI is in TV is on

4. push the toothpick where it says Reset bottom of the box

5. while holding toothpick, push the power cord in the box

6. hold the toothpick for 12 seconds

you should see a menu on the screen

just go to factory reset and select YES

wait till it reboots , it should be around 4 minutes

you will get welcome screen and setup your box again

That is the process / steps that I followed without success: the recovery mode was not loaded. That's the reason why I asked for a different way to flash firmware.

Thankyou very much, now I have a working device since my seller replaced the "problematic" one

Do not need unzip,copy the file into external storage and connect to the device,run Upgrade app,select local update option and find the file to upgrade.If no files found, please press menu button on remote control for 8 times continued, it will search all files again.