Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jforman245

HELP INSTALLING APKS

Hey guys i just purchased atv 1900ac box and received it the other day. I am trying to download files onto my box via a usb drive but whenever i go into the file manager it says "couldn't parse the package" All i want to do is install some apps i have from my computer onto the box without a hassle.....how can I do this?

Thanks

Jeff the noob

You said you were using the file manager. I don't have a 1900 (yet) but doesn't it have a app program called "file installer"?

Yes it does wjw im new to the whole mygica box set up this is my first box and im trying to get it down pact. Im used to apple stuff and never really had an android system before so theres a different way of doing things thats for sure. I figured it out and thanks for the advice

Hey guys i just purchased atv 1900ac box and received it the other day. I am trying to download files onto my box via a usb drive but whenever i go into the file manager it says "couldn't parse the package" All i want to do is install some apps i have from my computer onto the box without a hassle.....how can I do this?

Thanks

Jeff the noob

There is an app installed on the box called APP Installer

You can access APKs from the USB or SD Card to install using APP Installer