Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jforman245

Kodi won't install

Hey guys i know mygica runs with a 14.2 Kodi Helix but i needed the 15.1 version in order to run a certain PVR Client i needed for IPTV Stalker....I uninstalled the 14.2 Mygica version to upgrade to the 15.1 and it will not let me at all. When you search it on google play it comes up and says install but once you click install it kicks me right back out to the main screen. This is ridiculous I'm so frustrated at this box it isn't even funny. I know good things will happen eventually but i need these things to happen now before i lose my mind! Somebody please help me fix this issue, I'm not trying to reboot my whole system just to get the old 14.2 version back. Ontop of that i have the apt downloaded onto my computer and i put it on a usb drive. I go to open the usb drive on my mygica 1900 ac box and it won't let me pull any of the apps to install them! any thoughts of what i can do please let me know!

I installed kodi 15.1 without any problems and works well. For me the easiest way to get and install apk's or repo's for kodi is to use dropbox and filedrop. You can get them from the google store. Then u just download the file to the mygica drive or install the apk's right from dropbox.

Thanks grubber i ended up just downloading it from the browser and it works fine it just irritates me that you cant use the play store for these things like kodi or IPTV STB Emulator..One more wuick question for you and im going to sound like a damn noob but HOW DO I CHANGE MY FAVORITES?!?! ive been messing around with this box for the last 15 min and cant seem to get it

If you're talking the 8 tiles, when you're one one press and hold the OK button. You will then get the entire app list. Pick one.