Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rcolzey

MyGica ATV582

Hi

I bought my ATV582 in May 2015 (South Africa) and it has been working well.

It did an update on Sunday and since then the Standard Remote that came with it, does not respond or work at all. Its definitely not the Remote control, that was working till i pressed "OK" for the upgrade.

I did a factory reset on the device and well that didn't work. Does the new firmware not have the IR drivers?

@wookie4798

The remote does not have a code on it, so not sure, but it is not the KR-40. Its the same size, but has then Red power and Green power button for an additional device.

I contacted the supplier that i bought it from and they gave me the original image that came with it, and now its working. Just can update, or remote will prob not work again.

Thanks for the assistance

@ rcolzey,

I too now have the same problem (remote not working with ATV582). Can you perhaps post that image file and indicate how you solved the problem, please sir?? :?:

I am not sure what caused the problem as it just started out of nowhere this evening. I have an airmouse as well that is also not working. Not a clue what is going on, makes me the moer in.. :oops:

@ rcolzey,

I too now have the same problem (remote not working with ATV582). Can you perhaps post that image file and indicate how you solved the problem, please sir?? :?:

I am not sure what caused the problem as it just started out of nowhere this evening. I have an airmouse as well that is also not working. Not a clue what is going on, makes me the moer in.. :oops:

Your box came with this remote?

MyGica_Remote_Control.jpg.c87ba7d79c91b6ddfd69c674c0a5cb31.jpg