Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingcorn

TVMC install?

Would it be possible and if so advisable to install TVMC in lieu of KODI? TVMC comes with preinstalled apps. I found a somewhat dated YouTube link on how it can be done:

I realize I should back up my apps. onto an external drive and I'm guessing then uninstall KODI. Maybe even a factory reset?

I currently use TVMC on my desktop and am very happy with it compared to KODI on MyGica 1900ac. KODI is very slow and many of the links fail or freeze. If there is a fix, that would be great, or maybe some tips on configuring KODI. I can use the help and would certainly appreciate some direction on what to do. Thanks.

Would it be possible and if so advisable to install TVMC in lieu of KODI? TVMC comes with preinstalled apps. I found a somewhat dated YouTube link on how it can be done:

I realize I should back up my apps. onto an external drive and I'm guessing then uninstall KODI. Maybe even a factory reset?

I currently use TVMC on my desktop and am very happy with it compared to KODI on MyGica 1900ac. KODI is very slow and many of the links fail or freeze. If there is a fix, that would be great, or maybe some tips on configuring KODI. I can use the help and would certainly appreciate some direction on what to do. Thanks.

Sorry we dont support Third Party Add ons

Thread is closed