Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Potus

Netflix

Hi Justin(and others),

I cant seem to get netflix to work on mygica box. Keep getting the following error when i try to sign in "Please make sure that your device has network connectivity , and the Date and Time settings are accurate. (-3). I have upgraded to the latest netflix avaiable on the PlayStore. Is there a specific netflix for the atv582 that i should be using?

Not that I know of. My 380 (582) is Netflix build number

3.14.3 build 5200 V002M801-20150721

Works (meh) well but I use my LG. smart tv for Netflix so I can't comment too much. You DO need a mouse to use Netflix with the mygica box...

Not that I know of. My 380 (582) is Netflix build number

3.14.3 build 5200 V002M801-20150721

Works (meh) well but I use my LG. smart tv for Netflix so I can't comment too much. You DO need a mouse to use Netflix with the mygica box...

AIrmouse remote works VERY well.

The only time I had an issue with Netflix was when it would crash upon loading. I had to update my Google Play Services, then update Netflix. Haven't had a probem since.

anyone have any issues and the error i got on the mygica atv582 box itself?

Have you tried uninstalling the app and re installing it?

Hi Justin(and others),

I cant seem to get netflix to work on mygica box. Keep getting the following error when i try to sign in "Please make sure that your device has network connectivity , and the Date and Time settings are accurate. (-3). I have upgraded to the latest netflix avaiable on the PlayStore. Is there a specific netflix for the atv582 that i should be using?

My ATV582 runs Netflix fine.

Do you use a VPN?

Have you check the date and times/timezone settings

I vaguely remember having problems with netflix on a device with the wrong date and time.

Just in case you didn't read it https://help.netflix.com/en/node/24963