Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richiesocceraficionado17

my atv380 is unable to work after upgrading manually the box

Please i need some help from the crew here. my atv 380 quad core had shown some difficulties to work properly like sometimes when I open genesis or other sites in "live tv" I noticed the last few weeks they don't open in order to view some soccer matches. Since I did not upgrade just by negligence last month when the message pops up on screen, I thought it was the problem for not having my box to work properly.

Yesterday I did a manually upgrade system. it did upgrade but when it came to reboot I noticed at 3/4 of rebooting the box got frozen and I only have one option just to reset the box by removing the power line and wait 30 secs then I plugged it back in. I still have the frozen rebooting after 4 times. Next now the box just flashes"4 cpu+8gb" and nothing else happens.

Thanks in advance for your help.

richiesocceraficionado17

Please i need some help from the crew here. my atv 380 quad core had shown some difficulties to work properly like sometimes when I open genesis or other sites in "live tv" I noticed the last few weeks they don't open in order to view some soccer matches. Since I did not upgrade just by negligence last month when the message pops up on screen, I thought it was the problem for not having my box to work properly.

Yesterday I did a manually upgrade system. it did upgrade but when it came to reboot I noticed at 3/4 of rebooting the box got frozen and I only have one option just to reset the box by removing the power line and wait 30 secs then I plugged it back in. I still have the frozen rebooting after 4 times. Next now the box just flashes"4 cpu+8gb" and nothing else happens.

Thanks in advance for your help.

richiesocceraficionado17

You will have to restore the box using these files

The ATV 380 works with the 1800/582 Files

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

Many thanks to you guys and I appreciate your help. since I am a novice in this stuff please tell me how to download these files into my atv380. please again tell me if I need a sd card or what other avenue i can download these files to my box. would it work with a usb jumper. thanks in advance. please help i am desperate to have my lil box back to work again. many thanks to my new family group discussion

Many thanks to you guys and I appreciate your help. since I am a novice in this stuff please tell me how to download these files into my atv380. please again tell me if I need a sd card or what other avenue i can download these files to my box. would it work with a usb jumper. thanks in advance. please help i am desperate to have my lil box back to work again. many thanks to my new family group discussion

The video I posted explains you need an SD card and it explains how to transfer them from your PC to an SD Card.

One more question please: would it work if I use a "SD Card" provided by a kodak camera. I have one home. or would I need to buy a specific SD Card in order to fix the issue with my ATV 380. Thanks again for the amount of help I received in here and I still need your help one more time.

richiesocceraficionado17

:? please guys one more time help me. I have seen the video however its hard for me to go step by step in order to fix my atv 380 with the very specifix files it needs for the operation. What I am asking here is if somebody can sum up the files I need in speifix order so that i won't miss a step. thanks in advance folks

Try this

Download the 582/1800 Files, they will work on your 380

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

Please note the ATV 380 reset button is just holding down the power button

You will need an SD card to do this as well

usb did not work unfortunately. I just buy a sd card reader and I am waiting for help from my last message regarding specifically what files I need to upload (so that i don't mess up the box) to the atv380 mygica box and if someone knows or had the same kind of problem previously, please help. I just need to know in order the files to upload. please help again

check the dates on the firmware... for example update_MyGica_S802_4.4_20151119.img thats from 2015 november 19

you can arrange them in date order older - newer

:oops: hey guys please tell me what is the effective way to send the file atv 582/1800 E U boot firmware file 07/4 to my new memory sd card reader. i get stuck there.I try every possible way to move it to my memory sd card reader but it does not work or possible i am unsure how it works. please need some help.

richiesoccer aficionado17

:oops: hey guys please tell me what is the effective way to send the file atv 582/1800 E U boot firmware file 07/4 to my new memory sd card reader. i get stuck there.I try every possible way to move it to my memory sd card reader but it does not work or possible i am unsure how it works. please need some help.

richiesoccer aficionado17

What size of SD card is plugged into your reader?

The files are about 480MB, so you would need a 512MB or higher SD card.

If your using Windows its just a matter of dragging and dropping the files onto the SD card folder when you insert it into the reader.