Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asft

new heat file

I don't have the latest have 6-14 file do i really need to update then use kernel file just asking its pain to loose all my apps again takes a long time to put passwords back in and to set it up please let me know if i just cant use kernel file if i can thank-you

I don't have the latest have 6-14 file do i really need to update then use kernel file just asking its pain to loose all my apps again takes a long time to put passwords back in and to set it up please let me know if i just cant use kernel file if i can thank-you

You can try it, however all of our new updates are meant to be installed on top of the previous one we release

I get what your saying will try it that way. Only thing that was really new on the other one was gotham that i see thanks

I get what your saying will try it that way. Only thing that was really new on the other one was gotham that i see thanks

No problem

Let us know how the new Kernel file works for you

i have one question when another update comes will i have update few time just to catch up or will they make it you don't need to do that

i have one question when another update comes will i have update few time just to catch up or will they make it you don't need to do that

No just as long as you have this update on your box

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=1591

Then you can upgrade to a newer one at a later date, you dont need to play catch up