Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shapeup1

ATV380 freezes while streaming and TV live disappears

Hello There just purchased a ATV380, I'm having trouble with it and don't know if this is common or just a bad machine. I watch a news channel and it freezes and the live TV name on the bar disappears and the whole machine freezes. I hit exit on kodi and it freezes with "exit" on the screen. The only way to get out of this is to pull the plug or reboot.

It also kicks me out of Kodi when I'm scrolling thru a list of channels on one of the video add ons.

I installed sportsdevil, superepo and fusion.

The store I bought it doesn't have support. I feel lost.

Thank you for your help

How much storage do ou have left?

"Settings/More Settings /Storage"

A lot of people have crap on it that they don't even know (email, pics Google stuff etc) and are up to 6 gig plus, out of 8 gig.

Also with the 380, if you press and hold the menu button when on the main Mygica android menu, you will get a rocket ship that denotes that you are freeing up memory...

Thanks for the replies my available space is 3.48 GB of of 6.95.

Also it appears to take some time to load the live TV on top when i start kodi is that normal?

Are sites like mobdro reliable? I click on Cnn and the pic quality is fantastic but it either loses the sound or it pixelates. I tried it with high speed cable 45 mg download. Does this mean that the cpu is weak on the 380?

Thanks kindly for your help

Define "reliable"? Mobdro, like many other live streaming apps and whatnot rely on users like you and I to share these live feeds. Most of these people don't have the hardware/infrastructure to supply these feeds without minor *at the very least* issues (lag, pixelating etc...). Unless you're on a quality paid server, it's all luck - decent host, not many viewers. Your 45 meg connection should be fine, as well, our boxes are more than capable of doing what you're trying to do.