Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andriszz

MyGica ATV1200 avi playback

Hi! What i must do to play avi files (xvid) in MyGica ATV1200 smoothly. When i try to play xvid files there is frame skips on any quality level. I tested MyGica built in video player, MXplayer, BSplayer, VLC and XBMC. There is no problems with .mkv files (720p), .ts files (1080i) but only with .avi files (xvid). I tested avi playback in Android 4.2.2.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! What i must do to play avi files (xvid) in MyGica ATV1200 smoothly. When i try to play xvid files there is frame skips on any quality level. I tested MyGica built in video player, MXplayer, BSplayer, VLC and XBMC. There is no problems with .mkv files (720p), .ts files (1080i) but only with .avi files (xvid). I tested avi playback in Android 4.2.2.

Thanks in advance!

Android is not so friendly when it comes to AVI/divx video formats

May I suggest trying this

http://www.wondershare.com/mobile-phone ... droid.html

Hmmm... thats interesting. I have two tablets (allwinner a10 with android 4.0 and allwinner a31 with android 4.2, 4.3, 4.4) and they play xvid files smoothly. Of course, its not so important to play xvid videos in MyGica because today we can get almost everything in 720 or 1080... its just interesting why some android devices can play xvid videos but some cant...

If someboy is interested in playing xvid videos with MyGica ATV1200 then i can recommend RockPlayer Lite from Google Play. I tested many video players from Google Play and Rock Player Lite was the best. Not 100% perfect but result was acceptable. Maybe somebedy can recommend better option?

Hmmm... thats interesting. I have two tablets (allwinner a10 with android 4.0 and allwinner a31 with android 4.2, 4.3, 4.4) and they play xvid files smoothly. Of course, its not so important to play xvid videos in MyGica because today we can get almost everything in 720 or 1080... its just interesting why some android devices can play xvid videos but some cant...

If someboy is interested in playing xvid videos with MyGica ATV1200 then i can recommend RockPlayer Lite from Google Play. I tested many video players from Google Play and Rock Player Lite was the best. Not 100% perfect but result was acceptable. Maybe somebedy can recommend better option?

Have you tried Wondershare Player?

I used to use that, and would play anything I throw at it.