Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

HDMI BLACKOUT PATCH FILE NEED FEEDBACK

This is Patch File that is supposed to fix the issue where your TV Screen is black after having your MyGica coming out of Standby mode, or you switched HDMI inputs on your TV and went back to the MyGica.

This only seems to happen on certain brands of TV's

You can install this manually through the Upgrade app.

Please make sure to extract the IMG file from the zip folder I have put it into.

This will work for ATV 1800/582/380

Please report if it works or not in the this thread or the one you downloaded it from

As I need some feedback on this since none of the TV's I have here give me this issue.

You can find the patch file from here

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3736

Will greatly appreciate your guys feedback on this

Thanks

Justin

I tested it on the same TV (Sony CRT 40in) that kodi came out black.

With this patch, Kodi came on.

I did not play with Kodi and I assumed that if it comes on, it should work.

I will take the box to a person who has a old Hitachi CRT....and will see if it works.

Thanks for your help.

I tested it on the same TV (Sony CRT 40in) that kodi came out black.

With this patch, Kodi came on.

I did not play with Kodi and I assumed that if it comes on, it should work.

I will take the box to a person who has a old Hitachi CRT....and will see if it works.

Thanks for your help.

Ok thanks for feedback

This was more for those having issues with HDMI

Hi

I have mygica 1800e connected to Samsung 52in tv via hdmi cable and with latest mygica firmware.

Updated this patch and still having blackout issues have to unplug and plug back mygica box

What a shitty garbage mygica product and absolutely garbage support and firmware updates will never buy or refer mygica to anybody

Hi

I have mygica 1800e connected to Samsung 52in tv via hdmi cable and with latest mygica firmware.

Updated this patch and still having blackout issues have to unplug and plug back mygica box

What a shitty garbage mygica product and absolutely garbage support and firmware updates will never buy or refer mygica to anybody

First person to say this patch did not work for them.

May I know which model # of TV you are using?

Sorry that you are having issues with MyGica and are not happy.

But I want to know what you do not like about our Firmware updates and support? So we can find ways to improve from this.

My model is samsung LN52A650

Also u are saying I am the first person for whom the patch didnt work when i am looking at the post on ths thread I dont see anybody who says that the patch worked so how is it u can say that I am the first person for whom the patch hasnt worked ? could u please explain ?

Also u are saying I am the first person for whom the patch didnt work when i am looking at the post on ths thread I dont see anybody who says that the patch worked so how is it u can say that I am the first person for whom the patch hasnt worked ? could u please explain ?

This is being discussed on a few other threads

Plus I have emailed this to a lot of customers as well and it all worked for them

Sorry I should have explained my response better.

One of my family members has this same TV but he 55 Inch

I will have to try it on there TV later this week to see if i get the same results.

Will post back here

Hi

Maybe you should buy the Google Nexus Player. No, wait, that streaming box which is owned by a billion dollar company has the same issues ( I know because I have one). Good luck finding a patch for something that the box manufacturer doesn't even recognize as officially being a "problem". At least here you have a forum that answers questions.

After looking through the 1800 and 380/582 Discussions threads it looks like yes, you are the first (and only) one. Everyone else has said stuff like "Thanks, it worked."

If you hate it that much, grab your bill and return it back to wherever you got it from. Problem solved.

Hey Justin,

Do you know if this patch works for input to a receiver and not directly to the tv?

I have a denon 3200 and when i power on the box and it comes out of standby nothing happens on the tv. I have to turn it off and on 5 to 10 times for the image to finally show up where i left off. Eg kodi or the home screen.

Thanks!