Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kruu

CEC option

I am using CEC (kontroling box with tv remote) option on 582, and controlling mygica works only if I turn on TV set AV to mygica input, then turn on Mygica.

If I leave mygica on, and switch AV input on TV to some other input, get back to mygica it does not work any more. Is this fixable?

I am using CEC (kontroling box with tv remote) option on 582, and controlling mygica works only if I turn on TV set AV to mygica input, then turn on Mygica.

If I leave mygica on, and switch AV input on TV to some other input, get back to mygica it does not work any more. Is this fixable?

Does this mean that controlling the box with TV remote does not work anymore

Or that you get a blank screen?

Remote control was not working any more. But I recently changed my TV, and now everything works like a charm.

btw. just waiting for the android 5.0, because I would like to have new KODI whet it comes out

Remote control was not working any more. But I recently changed my TV, and now everything works like a charm.

btw. just waiting for the android 5.0, because I would like to have new KODI whet it comes out

Ok good to hear.

There won't be 5.0

However we have a new group that will have 5.1 available in about 6-8 weeks for most models