Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantail

limit on sd card size on atv582 ?

I want to add a sd card to my 582 just wondering if its set up is like some other electronic devices that has a size limit I can add to it, I dont see any info on box or the manual that came with it. and I see in some posts in here I have to put fat 32 on sd before i can use it, is that correct.

Ijust saw another thing that makes me wonder some one posted about the class of sd card he said class 10 works, but not some other one he tried does the class matter

I want to add a sd card to my 582 just wondering if its set up is like some other electronic devices that has a size limit I can add to it, I dont see any info on box or the manual that came with it. and I see in some posts in here I have to put fat 32 on sd before i can use it, is that correct.

Ijust saw another thing that makes me wonder some one posted about the class of sd card he said class 10 works, but not some other one he tried does the class matter

ATV 582 will work with SD Cards up to 128GB

They are commonly formatted to FAT32, however NTFS will work.

Class 10 means that it is a very high speed SD card, which means your transfer rate is much much higher then SD cards that are not Class 10.