Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jordan

audio output options

On the 1800e it was nice that the unit had two audio outputs.... HDMI (and optical) and analog outs...

I would output the HDMI for my main audio and video via HDMI pass through to my main receiver and TV, and then the analog outputs to connect to a separate amp that was sending (music only) to another part of the house.

Obviously the analog outs are not present on the 1900AC ...

However, if there was a way to send audio via HDMI and SPDIF (optical) at the same time, that would be great ... that would allow a 'second' (albeit copy of the) audio output to a different source, while still permitting an HDMI delivery/pass-through of sound to the main source.

Is there any way, or any plans to enable BOTH outputs to work from the 1900ac simultaneously?, ... ie.) HDMI + optical simultaneously?

On the 1800e it was nice that the unit had two audio outputs.... HDMI (and optical) and analog outs...

I would output the HDMI for my main audio and video via HDMI pass through to my main receiver and TV, and then the analog outputs to connect to a separate amp that was sending (music only) to another part of the house.

Obviously the analog outs are not present on the 1900AC ...

However, if there was a way to send audio via HDMI and SPDIF (optical) at the same time, that would be great ... that would allow a 'second' (albeit copy of the) audio output to a different source, while still permitting an HDMI delivery/pass-through of sound to the main source.

Is there any way, or any plans to enable BOTH outputs to work from the 1900ac simultaneously?, ... ie.) HDMI + optical simultaneously?

I made a video about this

Just have to change audio output to SPDIF.

Unless I am confused and you meant Optical and HDMI sound worked at the exact same time on your 1800?