Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bennyc

Netflix navigation problems

Does anyone else have any issues navigating the netflix app with the remote? The higher level menus work with the remote 4 way button but the lower level menus, eg individual episodes dont appear to be able to be selected and used the same way. The only way is to press the mouse button then click on the episode play icon which is not the easiest. A simple button navigation should be easy to use all the way through. It just doesnt seem to be able to "tab" to the menu to then scroll down and select it.

Does anyone else have any issues navigating the netflix app with the remote? The higher level menus work with the remote 4 way button but the lower level menus, eg individual episodes dont appear to be able to be selected and used the same way. The only way is to press the mouse button then click on the episode play icon which is not the easiest. A simple button navigation should be easy to use all the way through. It just doesnt seem to be able to "tab" to the menu to then scroll down and select it.

This is because the Netflix app version is made for Tablets/Phones

So some of the functions require touch functions, or in this case a Mouse.

If you use a Mouse with the Netflix app, then it works perfectly fine.

If the episode list is longer than the TV screen I am unable to scroll down to get to those episodes. This happens whether my remote is in mouse or non-mouse mode.

Do you experience the same?

i believe you need to hold the centre button and swipe up in the cursor on mode i had that problem at first as well till i stumbled across it slow move one line move a little quicker rapid scroll. similar to swiping your phone hope this helps