Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dani89

Can't reboot ATV520E

I was using Showbox when the screen went black

Steps I'm taken:

Plugged it out and back in and the "android" logo comes up

With the power cord out I pushed a pin into the Update button for about 20 seconds... then while pushing the button I plugged in the power cord. The Android man comes on for a second and then the Android System Recovery screen comes up that gives me these options:

1 reboot system now

2 apply update from ADB

3 apply update from EXT

4 apply update from cache

5 wipe data/factory reset

6 wipe cache partition

7 set efuse item

I clicked 5 wipe data/factory reset

The green Android man comes up with an open stomach and it looks like it is frozen on that screen - the blue status bar on the bottom is not moving, the blue thing in his stomach isn't moving and it's been like this all night...I've repeated these steps hoping that it won't freeze while wiping data/formatting data but can't get any further.

I don't know if I am supposed to download the .zip file that I've read about and don't know what that means or where to get that. I've also read about getting the latest firmware but don't know how to do that. If someone can explain what to do next it would help!

tmp_10635-20151231_213123-759923009.jpg.d5597a87b78d90c16bca16e5af3b8977.jpg

Please download the ATV 1200/520/400 KR34 Files from the link below and follow the instructions.

This will fix the issue you are having

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, OTHERWISE MAY RISK BRICKING YOUR BOX

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.

Hi Justin, I have exactly same problem as Dani89. My 520e is stuck on wiping files.

Now, do I just insert sd card with the files and go ahead, or do I unplug the power cable and start over?

Thanks