Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jen006

ATV1800E attempted update now says bad bootloader

I was having problems and decided to check and see if there were any updates to hopefully help the situation. Needless to say I made things worse.

I turned off automatic updates and manually checked for an update and found one. It said there was not enough space and to delete the SD card and continue. As I don't have an SD card I thought sure, what can this hurt. Well it then came back with a Bad bootloader error upon reboot. So I have tried a factory reset a few times and still get the same message.

Android system recover <3e>

V002M801_20150526

E:Bad bootloader arguments

"null"

E:cannot mount /sdcard (No such device)

E:Can't mount /sdcard/factory_update_param.aml

E:cannot mount /udisk (No such device)

E:Can't mount /udisk/factory_update_param.aml

Please help. :oops:

Thanks!

I was having problems and decided to check and see if there were any updates to hopefully help the situation. Needless to say I made things worse.

I turned off automatic updates and manually checked for an update and found one. It said there was not enough space and to delete the SD card and continue. As I don't have an SD card I thought sure, what can this hurt. Well it then came back with a Bad bootloader error upon reboot. So I have tried a factory reset a few times and still get the same message.

Android system recover <3e>

V002M801_20150526

E:Bad bootloader arguments

"null"

E:cannot mount /sdcard (No such device)

E:Can't mount /sdcard/factory_update_param.aml

E:cannot mount /udisk (No such device)

E:Can't mount /udisk/factory_update_param.aml

Please help. :oops:

Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=3652

Download the latest 1800E firmware from the link above

You can install it through the Android recovery screen using a USB drive.

Once installed, select reboot. And your box will boot back into Android

I have the exact same issue same screen ,when i donwload and load the new file onto a sd card and pick it on the recovery mode etc

I get

install/sdcard

finding update package

opening update package

verifying update package

E:footer is wrong

E:signature verification failed

installation aborted

Any ideas my box is a 1800e and i donwloaded the above file and ive downloaded it several times with the same issue

hola tengo mi caja con el androide recostado casi muerto ,,he tratado de instalar pero me sale instalacion abortada ya no se que intentar, mi modelo es atv582 ayuda porfa !! :shock::roll:

Hola justin descargue varios firmware a una tarjeta sd kingston de 8G de a una fui probando ,y me sale... instalacion abortada , entonces probe en descargar los archivos a un pendrive usb , me fui a la opcion usdk y no carga , cual sera el inconveniente??

La tarjeta es de mi celular samsung s4 no se que formato tiene , como podre saberlo?? O debo comprar una nueva ...

Is your phone running Android 6.0?

And did you set up the SD Card to use as internal storage on your phone?

I would get an SD card that you are not using for anything else