Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

axemanstefan

For Sale 1900ac hardly functional / hardly used

I have had this for eight months and finally ripped it out of my home entertainement system and replaced it with an MXIII that was one quarter the price and it actually works as advertised. A novel idea perhaps, but MyGica has forever alienated me and it appears from the various websites that I have seen a large number of customers. If any company thinks that it can operate in this manner and remain in business they are mistaken. Hopefully the ultimate board of directors in China, which we all know to be their government, will take appropriate measures to correct the actions of MyGica's management.

I just saw your message on the forum..... Too bad about the 1900.. I'm looking for a cheap Mygica,, I already have 2 1800's (One for me and one for my son) My daughter is jealous and would like Dad to upgrade from her ancient 520 E.

Mygica no longer supports this model!!

For what it worth , If it's still available I'll offer $50.00. (sorry.. I'm cheap )

Canada Dave from Newmarket

canadadave@hotmail.com

I just saw your message on the forum..... Too bad about the 1900.. I'm looking for a cheap Mygica,, I already have 2 1800's (One for me and one for my son) My daughter is jealous and would like Dad to upgrade from her ancient 520 E.

Mygica no longer supports this model!!

For what it worth , If it's still available I'll offer $50.00. (sorry.. I'm cheap )

Canada Dave from Newmarket

canadadave@hotmail.com

We still support the ATV 1800E

New update is available via OTA or can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=4380

I believe he meant that the 520 is no longer supported.

Oh ok makes more sense.

We cannot support it anymore because our chipset manufacturer stopped support on it up to Android 4.2

However it still does work, as I have a few friends of mine still using ATV 1200s which is very similar to the 520E.