Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

William

ATV1200 Screen Stop at (install:AngryBirds 6/13) HELP

My ATV1200 screen (install : Angry Birds 6-13) for a day long, I need help for that....Thanks William :(:arrow: [attachment=0]IMG_0002.JPG[/attachment] :?:

Go here

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1521

Watch the video on how to do a hard reset, this will fix your issue.

Hi there also have this problem gets stuckon installing angry birds tried what was in vide3o did hard reset but remote wont work to scroll down to pick out what to do not sure what to do.

Hi there also have this problem gets stuckon installing angry birds tried what was in vide3o did hard reset but remote wont work to scroll down to pick out what to do not sure what to do.

Try using a external USB Keyboard, this should work in the recovery menu.

Hi thanks keyboard did work did facotory reset reciever reset then once done to setup and to load showed 3 things to launch one was in chineese something like VS other was launcher then Main Screen Theme. I do not see MY Gica so once started totally different see google. Any help what to do would be appreciated. Tried doing update but wont read SD card when hit is shows xx/ nsomething like that.

Hi thanks keyboard did work did facotory reset reciever reset then once done to setup and to load showed 3 things to launch one was in chineese something like VS other was launcher then Main Screen Theme. I do not see MY Gica so once started totally different see google. Any help what to do would be appreciated. Tried doing update but wont read SD card when hit is shows xx/ nsomething like that.

Which version of Android are you on, 4.1 or 4.2?

Hi k got the my gica psi file loaded so saw my gica screen all worked good . \s\o decided to try to install update 4.2 software followed video all seemed good but box didn't reboot just stays on red button now no power nothing think it is bricked . Where is there warranty centre in mississauga ont.

Hi k got the my gica psi file loaded so saw my gica screen all worked good . \s\o decided to try to install update 4.2 software followed video all seemed good but box didn't reboot just stays on red button now no power nothing think it is bricked . Where is there warranty centre in mississauga ont.

Contact

http://www.worldwidesatellites.com