Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XUnfairX

could i get the beta please

im usally only using the box for kodi maybe Netflix here and there and would like a new style my remote has stopped working so I don't mind if it doesent work im just dying to try android 5 on my ATV18000E

please messege me if you can hook me up with a download I mainly use Ethernet when I stream too

Sadly, it looks as if all development of the 1800E has stopped, except for a few patches. That being said, I received a copy of Beta Lollipop several months ago. It has bugs, but, working(?) for Plex and Netflix with WiFi. I really don't expect they will release any other firmware releases as they seem to have their hands full stabilizing the recently released devices.

do you think I could get the beta file from you as stated above aslong as I can stream kodi im fine lol because I really don't use my box to full capability's I really would love to get my hands on it :D if you could do this for me im forever in your debt lololol

also could you send the bug list if you know them just so then I know

Sorry buddy, I downed the file last year and then it was pulled. I received a new PC for Christmas, and well, the file is gone. Just hope it keeps running else I'll have to go back or sweet talk Justin into letting me go it alone .

thank you so much :D I dident know it would be compatible but thank you :D

also if I don't like the update anymore how do I go back to my 4.4.2 firmware

another note when all the bugs are fixed for the 1900 firmware will the version 5 be available for the 1800E also seince what im getting out of it is that there are compatible with etchother?

thank you so much :D I dident know it would be compatible but thank you :D

also if I don't like the update anymore how do I go back to my 4.4.2 firmware

another note when all the bugs are fixed for the 1900 firmware will the version 5 be available for the 1800E also seince what im getting out of it is that there are compatible with etchother?

You would have to use the bootcard files to go back to 4.4.2

And right now I do not have any date for Lollipop official release on 1800

sorry if im being a bug im new to this stuff with android boxes and stuff im fully handy with phones and flashing nd stuff its just this is new tracks for me could you link me to how to create or do the stuff to get back to factory :D just so I know

the more knowledge you know the better right :D

sorry if im being a bug im new to this stuff with android boxes and stuff im fully handy with phones and flashing nd stuff its just this is new tracks for me could you link me to how to create or do the stuff to get back to factory :D just so I know

the more knowledge you know the better right :D

All of our Bootcard files are located on the link below, with How to videos

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.