Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MPDano

Sound issue after switching to Digital Audio Auto Detect

I get just a static sound. I tried to switch it back and same thing. What did I break by doing this?

I tried a hard reboot and the same thing.

On another topic, is there a way to power off or reboot without just unplugging the power?

Leo

I get just a static sound. I tried to switch it back and same thing. What did I break by doing this?

I tried a hard reboot and the same thing.

On another topic, is there a way to power off or reboot without just unplugging the power?

Leo

Holding down the power button on the remote will give you the option to Standby or Reboot the box.

I see you figured out the sound issue on your own.

ATSC Channels broadcast in Dolby AC3 Audio, so when you changed the setting it must have done something to affect that.

The static noise is still an issue. I have to make sure my receiver sound is down when I turn on the mygica box and then go to kodi before the TV presents to avoid the loud static noise. Any updates to this?

Leo

The static noise is still an issue. I have to make sure my receiver sound is down when I turn on the mygica box and then go to kodi before the TV presents to avoid the loud static noise. Any updates to this?

Leo

Turn off auto detect, and switch sound setting to HDMI or PCM.

This should resolve it.