Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrgreg

On/Off Issues

This thread was a longer read then it should have been..lol

@Mrgreg

May I know that when you power off the box with the remote, does the light on the front turn red?

And when you attempt to turn it back on afterwards with the remote, does the light on the front of the box turn green or just stay red?

If it turns green, do you just see a black screen on your TV?

Let me know

Well you ask me a question on the 11th I reply on the 12th, here it is the 18th and you wonder why I get pissed at not receiving some kind of reply.

If Google is the answer then shut this forum down so I don't have to put up with u ASSHOLE!!! Now can u count to 3 ?

Wow, somebody is a little egoistic and apparently also has anger issues.

Life is not all about you. Nobody has heard from Justin (or any other Mod) since Tuesday, yet life has continued for most of us.

Yet you have a box that works except for a small inconvenience that you want fixed now!

Here at Mygica you at least have Mods who will, at least eventually, answer your questions for the most part.

Total posts 15430

Total topics 2352

Total members 6307

You want an example of the opposite ?

Go to himedia.ca forum and you'll find 60 or so posts. No responses from Mods, no explanations, no how-to videos, yet the manufacturer has been around since 2005.

Here at Mygica you at least have Mods who will, at least eventually, answer your questions for the most part. You know this how? Oh that's right you are the forum troll. Where is the total replies? Out of 6307 how many have evr come back after one question. Give me some real numbers FOR THE MOST PART.

*Sigh*

.Here at Mygica you at least have Mods who will, at least eventually, answer your questions for the most part. You know this how?

This spoon feeding of answers to people who should be able to find this information for themselves is starting to get annoying.

6300 members and only 2300 posts means that 4000 members signed up, became a member of The Forum, and then probably didn't have any issues. Those 4000 members are therefore off the table.

That leaves 2300 different members and over15000 posts. To keep it simple for you that is five or six replies per initial post, got that?

Then, you have one Moderator with four and a half thousand posts just himself.

Unanswered posts? 223.

Take off the obvious fact (at least for some of us) better number of those posts are simple announcements from the moderators that are locked and you are probably down to something in the hundred and fifty to two hundred range, again out of over 15,000 posts.

Balls in your court. :D

PS I'm not even going to bother responding to your silly "troll" comment, considering that I'm not the forum member that ends every post with "asshole".

You better read your own disclaimer ASSHOLE as your are being confrontational by repeatedly responding to my posts when I don't want your opinions to anything now PLEASE and I asked nicely stay out of my posts.

I don't want your opinions to anything now
You know this how? Give me some real numbers...

Don't want me to answer, want me to answer, a little indecisive, aren't we :?:

Btw I was trying to be nice while you trashed the forum, the Mod(s), and fellow members, but I believe you've lost the right to dictate to other people what they should do. It started off with you asking a question, then in your second post you crapped all over the forum because nobody answered fast enough for you.

Then, when I ask you a simple question like "does the front of the box light up like its supposed to?" you tell me to read before I say anything. I think your next post inferred that I can't read basic English, yet I'm the one who's confrontational. Really?