Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atec

atv586 firmware

Hello I was told that the firmware that is on the Atv586 can be loaded on the Atv585 and will work

but the tuner function in not available, I did flash my Atv585 with the Atv586 fireware and all was good

until setup I did notice that when on the WIFI/ ETHERNET check boxes my WIFI does not show up on the right side

i had to use the Ethernet connection to complete my setup and all worked fine, does anyone

have an idea why the WIFI end is not working, I could be wrong but it may be missing some drivers or I have to use

both the firmware and the factory software that came with the Atv586?? :roll:

Alex

Hello I was told that the firmware that is on the Atv586 can be loaded on the Atv585 and will work

but the tuner function in not available, I did flash my Atv585 with the Atv586 fireware and all was good

until setup I did notice that when on the WIFI/ ETHERNET check boxes my WIFI does not show up on the right side

i had to use the Ethernet connection to complete my setup and all worked fine, does anyone

have an idea why the WIFI end is not working, I could be wrong but it may be missing some drivers or I have to use

both the firmware and the factory software that came with the Atv586?? :roll:

Alex

The 586 uses a different Wifi Chipset then the 585 uses.

So this would explain why Wifi does not work.

I would suggest going back to 585 firmware.

Not sure why you want to use 586 firmware on your 585, is there a reason for this?

Hello thank you for your replay the reason is that I like the GUI better that what the 586 has

it looks more professional and has a few different options that all.

Alex

If it is the GUI of 586 that you looking for.

I have uploaded the GUI Apk here.

You just need to extract the APK from the zip folder and move it onto an SD Card or USB Drive

You can install it from a USB Drive or SD Card onto your ATV 585.

Just use the pre installed app called "APP Installer" to access your SD card or USB drive to install this APK manually

Once installed, and you press the HOME button on your remote, you will be given the option to switch between 2 GUIs.

ENJOY

DVBLauncher_com.mygica.dvblauncher.zip

Hello thank you for your upload, i did an factory reset and put back the Atv585 firmware

on my unit then followed your instructions in regards to the Dvb launcher and after reboot

when i choose one of the options the screen goes blank and i get nothing have to unplug

power to get this screen below.

Atv585.JPG.7a923cf9d2be0134a1e769a0fb83b374.JPG