Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MiseEire

NTFS formatted external drives

Hello!

I've just bought MyGica ATV 520e and am very glad I did. I swapped it for my WD TV Live and it is by far a superior product imho. I've upgraded it to 4.2.2 but there's one problemt that's bothering me... I have Seagate 2 TB external drive which I can't use because MyGica doesn't see it. I've read somewhere that it has to be formatted in FAT32; my drives are NTFS.

Is there anyway I can use NTFS formatted drives? I can't simply reformat the drive because it's full to the brim....

Tnx.

Hello!

I've just bought MyGica ATV 520e and am very glad I did. I swapped it for my WD TV Live and it is by far a superior product imho. I've upgraded it to 4.2.2 but there's one problemt that's bothering me... I have Seagate 2 TB external drive which I can't use because MyGica doesn't see it. I've read somewhere that it has to be formatted in FAT32; my drives are NTFS.

Is there anyway I can use NTFS formatted drives? I can't simply reformat the drive because it's full to the brim....

Tnx.

Hi

You can try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy- ... 1-t1400034

Stickmount V3.01 should allow NTFS storage devices to be read and written to Android Devices.