Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrgreg

Remotes

Justin are you going to start replying to the issues of the remotes not working properly on 1800 & 1900's models. I asked back on Mar 2 and still not received any answers and it looks like more and more people are having issues. You need to start answering these questions as people are starting to get very frustrated to not getting any kind of responces.

Justin are you going to start replying to the issues of the remotes not working properly on 1800 & 1900's models. I asked back on Mar 2 and still not received any answers and it looks like more and more people are having issues. You need to start answering these questions as people are starting to get very frustrated to not getting any kind of responces.

Are you referring to the issue you are having with ON/OFF?

Because the only other issues for remote posts that I have seen is with the KR40 on the 1800E, which has been solved through the You Tube videos we have posted.

As for 1900AC remote issues not working, I will respond to this as it seems like the remote has just died. Which can be replaced under warranty.

Yes the on/off issue. I have the Kr-40 and the Kr-301 and neither will turn on the unit. The only way to turn it on is by unplugging and plugging back in then the remotes work fine even turning off the unit but not back on. (1800e )

Yes the on/off issue. I have the Kr-40 and the Kr-301 and neither will turn on the unit. The only way to turn it on is by unplugging and plugging back in then the remotes work fine even turning off the unit but not back on. (1800e )

I have only seen this a few times before.

Do you have any HDMI CEC settings turned on, either on the box or your TV?

No I do not have any of these functions turned on. I'm stumped because it did work at one time and I can't figure it out. Even the power button on the front of the unit won't turn it on but it will turn it off.

No I do not have any of these functions turned on. I'm stumped because it did work at one time and I can't figure it out. Even the power button on the front of the unit won't turn it on but it will turn it off.

This sounds more like an issue with the actual hardware then if the power button on the front will not turn it back on.

If still under 1 year warranty, we are able to exchange it for you with a new one.

No longer under warranty have had over a year I know that. Would putting the original firmware back on it then updating to the latest firmware do anything? It's like the only function missing..

No longer under warranty have had over a year I know that. Would putting the original firmware back on it then updating to the latest firmware do anything? It's like the only function missing..

If you want to completely wipe your box and get it to latest firmware

You can try this

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://bit.ly/mygicafiles

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

1900 is on the back of the unit