Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rbhalla

Android vs OpenAlec

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and even newer to the world of Android and Mygica. On my ATV380, I am experiencing issues with buffering in Kodi and generally a slow response time. My knee-jerk reaction has been to reinstall Kodi but that does not always help.

I am reading some posts discussing OpenAlec and Android versions. Is there a difference? Does Mygica ATV380 run better on OpenAlec versus Android?

If so, Can someone please help explain the difference and how I can update the box. I use the Mygica box primarily for Kodi and sometimes Netflix.

Thank you Kindly.

Thanks you for a quick reply. On second thought, I am planning on getting rid of Netflix therefore I will be using MyGica for Kodi only. Having said that, Since OpenAlec is in Beta state, perhaps I will wait for released version. I hope it comes soon.

Thank you for all your help.

Thanks you for a quick reply. On second thought, I am planning on getting rid of Netflix therefore I will be using MyGica for Kodi only. Having said that, Since OpenAlec is in Beta state, perhaps I will wait for released version. I hope it comes soon.

Thank you for all your help.

The current version of Openelec I posted is not really in a beta state

It is a fully working version.

Once 16.2 becomes official, I will get Openelec updated to 16.2