Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sutta

ATV 1900 Feedback new FW 02-29

-Freezing

-dramatic Lan Problems, not connect, again...

-slow interacting

-diverse sound problems..still...

-hangings..freezings...all over....

-Freezing

-dramatic Lan Problems, not connect, again...

-slow interacting

-hangings..freezings...all over....

Thanks for the feedback

But can you give me more info on these 2

-slow interacting

sure, justin. slow interacting means, if you try to open a app, it needs 5 to 8 seconds before the application opens.

many applications look like freeze and blank screen, and the poor sound i definately can certify cause of my use of iptv on two different boxes. mygica atv1900 and a ziddo x6, sound by zidoo x6 powerful loud..by mygica like out of a rosty watering can..same channel used..

The sound is a real problem that MyGica has been aware of for quite some time but do not fix. The OTA updates never work properly or at all. I updated the other day and had to redo everything as that update locked up my box. Get it together MyGica as these problems are never getting fixed just delayed.

The sound is a real problem that MyGica has been aware of for quite some time but do not fix. The OTA updates never work properly or at all. I updated the other day and had to redo everything as that update locked up my box. Get it together MyGica as these problems are never getting fixed just delayed.

We just switched to a newer and faster OTA update server last week.

We started the switch for 586 this week, and it working well.

1800/582/380, 585 and 1900 will start next week

We will be sending a small patch file informing you of a change to newer server, this update is small and takes about 5 minutes to download and install

After this you will be able to install the latest update from our new server.

On a 50MB Download Internet connection, I was able to download a 450MB Firmware file onto a 586 within 17 minutes. Much better then before when it would take over an hour.

The recovery issues and freezing up issues when trying to use OTA updates in the past, should no longer happen.

sure, justin. slow interacting means, if you try to open a app, it needs 5 to 8 seconds before the application opens.

many applications look like freeze and blank screen, and the poor sound i definately can certify cause of my use of iptv on two different boxes. mygica atv1900 and a ziddo x6, sound by zidoo x6 powerful loud..by mygica like out of a rosty watering can..same channel used..

I know about the sounds issues on 1900

Should be fixed on 5.1 update of 1900