Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anian

AT1900AC - Remotes Don't work

Hello,

It seems some sort of update was done on two of my boxes which caused both remotes to stop working. I can still use the 1800 remote on the box to navigate the system. When I try to download an update it just sits at downloading. When I download the file to a micro sd and go into recovery mode none of the remotes work (1900AC version or 1800 version). Therefore I cannot choose the file to manually update. Basically stuck with two useless boxes... Any advice?

Hello,

It seems some sort of update was done on two of my boxes which caused both remotes to stop working. I can still use the 1800 remote on the box to navigate the system. When I try to download an update it just sits at downloading. When I download the file to a micro sd and go into recovery mode none of the remotes work (1900AC version or 1800 version). Therefore I cannot choose the file to manually update. Basically stuck with two useless boxes... Any advice?

Have you tried doing the update using the UPGRADE app with the 1800 remote that works?

As for the 1900 remotes not working, it sounds like they have become unpaired.

Try this

To pair KR54 RC:

1. place the RC close to the USB Dongle (as close as possible)

2. hold down the Vol + and - buttons.

3. you will notice the blue LED starts flashing, wait till it stays on

4. release the buttons and pairing is done.

If you have the old remote, it should be fast forward and fast reverse. (those beside the Home button)