Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Georg_ATV586

Recovery Frozen

After failed Update on my unit, I start doing a Hard Reset, I am now stuck in the Recovery Screen. It says to use Volume up/down to scroll but nothing happens (with any of the keys).

I have a Harmony Remote also with MyGica programmed on it and it doesn't do anything either (no keys affect the unit at all - so I don't think its the remote).

I have tried the Hard Reset button a few times and left the unit unplugged for 10+ minutes - no success. The unit goes to the Recovery screen every time but I am unable to scroll down (as shown in the MyGica Youtube video) to affect a proper Reset.

I stuck a blank 32-FAT micro drive in the slot but that had no effect either.

What needs to be done? I've noticed similar posts, but could not find any of these 'boot loader' files people talk about.

Georg

After failed Update on my unit, I start doing a Hard Reset, I am now stuck in the Recovery Screen. It says to use Volume up/down to scroll but nothing happens (with any of the keys).

I have a Harmony Remote also with MyGica programmed on it and it doesn't do anything either (no keys affect the unit at all - so I don't think its the remote).

I have tried the Hard Reset button a few times and left the unit unplugged for 10+ minutes - no success. The unit goes to the Recovery screen every time but I am unable to scroll down (as shown in the MyGica Youtube video) to affect a proper Reset.

I stuck a blank 32-FAT micro drive in the slot but that had no effect either.

What needs to be done? I've noticed similar posts, but could not find any of these 'boot loader' files people talk about.

Georg

You can try this

Download the ATV 586 Files from below

These are our factory restore files

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://bit.ly/mygicafiles

YOU WILL NEED A MICRO SD CARD TO DO THIS.

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

quad core video;

the 585,586, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

1900 is on the back of the unit