Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

itogs

unit keeps going to hard reset mode

my unit keep going to reset mode, i choose reboot now, and it wont trough always keep going to reset mode, i try reboot now maybe 2o times and it keeps coming to reboot, i did the factory reset agter showing the android icon and format, it went to reboot after reboot it keeps going back to hard reset, all it show is hard reset with reboot now as the first option

my unit keep going to reset mode, i choose reboot now, and it wont trough always keep going to reset mode, i try reboot now maybe 2o times and it keeps coming to reboot, i did the factory reset agter showing the android icon and format, it went to reboot after reboot it keeps going back to hard reset, all it show is hard reset with reboot now as the first option

I have encountered this problem with some units that have come back to us for warranty.

I have addressed this problem with our factory, and have been told it's due to the flash memory becoming corrupt, and to just replace the unit when this happens since we do not have the tools on hand to fix this problem that the factory in china would have.

how do i claim for warranty on this

You can contact sales@mygica.ca

They will help assist you with warranty. Just make sure you tell them the problem, date of purchase, where you purchased it from and your receipt of purchase.

Hi justin, this unit has been replace and after using for a couple of months same problem come back again hard reset and it wont go trough, still under 1 year warranty, can i bring it back to the store and have it replace for.me agan