Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atila

HELP ATV585 INTERNET ISSUE

hello i am having a issue on my ATV585 android OS tvbox, if you go to settings it says the internet is connected and shows that there is no problems at all however if you try to go on MOBDRO and watch a steam it says no internet connection or if you try to go on browser it says still no internet connection if you take out the power plug and plug it back in, boot it up and everything would work fine for about 15 minutes afterwards anything internet related would stop working, but in the settings it will still say " Connected" this is very frustrating and i dont want to reset MyGica product everytime if anybody finds a fix for it please reply down below i would appreciate it thank you and have a nice :)

information about product

Product No: ATV585

Quad Core Enjoy Tv BOX

input: DC5V-2A

if any of these information is sensitive please advise me :)

hello i am having a issue on my ATV585 android OS tvbox, if you go to settings it says the internet is connected and shows that there is no problems at all however if you try to go on MOBDRO and watch a steam it says no internet connection or if you try to go on browser it says still no internet connection if you take out the power plug and plug it back in, boot it up and everything would work fine for about 15 minutes afterwards anything internet related would stop working, but in the settings it will still say " Connected" this is very frustrating and i dont want to reset MyGica product everytime if anybody finds a fix for it please reply down below i would appreciate it thank you and have a nice :)

information about product

Product No: ATV585

Quad Core Enjoy Tv BOX

input: DC5V-2A

if any of these information is sensitive please advise me :)

Is this a MyGica 585 or just a Enjoy TV Box 585?