Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TB2016

MyGica 600 ATV- connecting MAC-formatted external USB HD

New here. I have copied a 3.8TB folder of films of various formats into a seagate external drive which i formatted with my old MAC, using Disk Utility. Mac Os journaled. I figured the 600 ATV basically recognized almost all file formats etc..., but it's not showing up when i go either into Kodi, or even just through the limited Android apps i have installed on the 600.

lol HOW lame am i, just tell me? Do i have to re-format with a FAT32, or mFAT instead of a MAC OS? OR- is there just an Android, Kodi app-4-that?

Any help is much appreciated thanks VRY much all-

Christy.

New here. I have copied a 3.8TB folder of films of various formats into a seagate external drive which i formatted with my old MAC, using Disk Utility. Mac Os journaled. I figured the 600 ATV basically recognized almost all file formats etc..., but it's not showing up when i go either into Kodi, or even just through the limited Android apps i have installed on the 600.

lol HOW lame am i, just tell me? Do i have to re-format with a FAT32, or mFAT instead of a MAC OS? OR- is there just an Android, Kodi app-4-that?

Any help is much appreciated thanks VRY much all-

Christy.

Try formatting it to NTFS.

If this does not work, then the issue would be that we have only verified the ATV 600 to work with USB hard drives up to 2 TB.