Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncoleman007

1900AC vs new Mygica IPC3700

This looks like an interesting new product from Mygica, a Windows 10 box that runs Kodi. Currently also appears less expensive than the 1900AC. Would this be a good replacement for the one most are having issues with? Any comments or info Justin?

This looks like an interesting new product from Mygica, a Windows 10 box that runs Kodi. Currently also appears less expensive than the 1900AC. Would this be a good replacement for the one most are having issues with? Any comments or info Justin?

Windows 10 is a very good OS, and everyone relies on Microsoft for OS/Software updates so everyone gets the same updates.

Android updates are required by us, so this is a big difference.

I actually use the IPC 3700 at home for my personal use and it works for what I need.

As long as your not wanting to use it for Gaming or apps that use a lot of RAM, then this is a good choice for a cheaper option to use just KODI.

I have a question I have the 1900ac and it's probably the worst device I have ever owned for Kodi movies buffer like 45% off the time my old 1800e was way better then this unit but I'm looking at replacing it with maybe the ipc 3700 is this a better unit for Kodi etc??