Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calcal23

iOS Airplay

Admins,

I'm not sure how I can connect using iOS airplay, but I want my 1800 E to be able to see my iPhone and connect. How do I install the app for iOS airplay?? Is it native to the aps that come pre-installed with the MyGica system???

Okay so now I have a few follow-up questions for the Admins....

I'm running Android 4.4.2 and Kodi 15.2 rc and I want to have iOS Airplay running within Kodi. I've enabled the Airplay options within Kodi and I'm not having any luck even after restarting Kodi. I have the iOS 8 compatibility option selected. I think the problem is that I'm running iOS 9.3.3 (the latest version of iOS software). Is this problem fixed in Kodi 16.1??

Admins,

I'm not sure how I can connect using iOS airplay, but I want my 1800 E to be able to see my iPhone and connect. How do I install the app for iOS airplay?? Is it native to the aps that come pre-installed with the MyGica system???

We have Air Pin Lite pre installed on all boxes

However you will want to log into the Google Play Store to make sure you have the latest version.

Okay so now I have a few follow-up questions for the Admins....

I'm running Android 4.4.2 and Kodi 15.2 rc and I want to have iOS Airplay running within Kodi. I've enabled the Airplay options within Kodi and I'm not having any luck even after restarting Kodi. I have the iOS 8 compatibility option selected. I think the problem is that I'm running iOS 9.3.3 (the latest version of iOS software). Is this problem fixed in Kodi 16.1??

I suggest you upgrade to Kodi 16.1 to see if it is supported.

I know from experience though, that usually third party apps for Air Play with IOS is usually behind 1-3 versions of IOS.