Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jpmccarthy

582 stuck on mygica boot screen

It was working fine, was updating apps - then booted to an mbox boot screen... Suck there. I unplugged and rebooted, everything looked fine but it's stuck on the mygica splash screen. Tried the same thing 3 times to no avail.

Help please :)

It was working fine, was updating apps - then booted to an mbox boot screen... Suck there. I unplugged and rebooted, everything looked fine but it's stuck on the mygica splash screen. Tried the same thing 3 times to no avail.

Help please :)

You can try this

Download the 582 Files from the link below

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://www.mygica.tv/files/

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

1900 is on the back of the unit

Justin is 0323 recommended over 0331?

They are basically the same thing

We would have just changed the dates is all.

Is that recommended over the July betas (although I thought there was an OTA last summer)

The March Firmware is our latest firmware available running Android 4.4

If you want to use the July betas of 5.1, your more then welcome to.

Is that recommended over the July betas (although I thought there was an OTA last summer)

Thanks Justin, but I was referring to the 2015 changes last June for 4.4.

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=2986

Is the March update recommended above these? I have run them in the past (you'll see my comments in the thread, and I *think* there was an OTA for this but only worked if you manually updated to June maybe?)

Just looking for the official recommendation. Thanks for all the help thus far, I am back up and running which is the most important thing :)

Thanks Justin, but I was referring to the 2015 changes last June for 4.4.

http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=2986

Is the March update recommended above these? I have run them in the past (you'll see my comments in the thread, and I *think* there was an OTA for this but only worked if you manually updated to June maybe?)

Just looking for the official recommendation. Thanks for all the help thus far, I am back up and running which is the most important thing :)

You should be able to get the OTA update from any of our Firmwares that have come out over the last 18 months

just right now there is nothing available for OTA update for the 1800E on our server.

Ok. So the March firmware is recommended over the june/July 2015 firmware that I posted the link to above then?

Yes March 2016 Firmware is recommended over the June/July 2015 one.

Ok. So the March firmware is recommended over the june/July 2015 firmware that I posted the link to above then?

:? Sorry Justin, for some reason I thought the March firmware was 2015 too... Face palm .... Explains my disconnect. :roll:

Sorry for that.

:? Sorry Justin, for some reason I thought the March firmware was 2015 too... Face palm .... Explains my disconnect. :roll:

Sorry for that.

It's ok

At least you know what to use now