Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryan9471

Cannot read 4TB or higher External Hard drive

I cannot get the MyGica ATV 1900ac to read most of my external hard drives. It will read my 1TB and 3TB however will NOT read my 4TB-6TB drives. They are all formatted in FAT32 and have power supplies so do not require power via USB. As soon as I plug the 4TB or higher into the device, it freezes!

The weird thing is that I have the MyGica ATV380 and it will read ALL of my drives, including a friends 8TB that is in exFAT. It's just a bit slow so I upgraded to the 1900ac. Does anyone have any issues with their device reading higher capacity external hard drives? As far as I know it is up to date.

Any info would be great!

Thanks

Ryan

I cannot get the MyGica ATV 1900ac to read most of my external hard drives. It will read my 1TB and 3TB however will NOT read my 4TB-6TB drives. They are all formatted in FAT32 and have power supplies so do not require power via USB. As soon as I plug the 4TB or higher into the device, it freezes!

The weird thing is that I have the MyGica ATV380 and it will read ALL of my drives, including a friends 8TB that is in exFAT. It's just a bit slow so I upgraded to the 1900ac. Does anyone have any issues with their device reading higher capacity external hard drives? As far as I know it is up to date.

Any info would be great!

Thanks

Ryan

Are you running Android 5.0 or 5.1 on your 1900?