Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gusbo

MyGica 582 frozen on "Seeing Is Believing"

I loaded Android 4.4 update to MyGica 582 using the SD Micro card and by "Software Updates" Now I am stuck on 'MyGica 582 Seeing is Believing" I waited a whole 60 minutes like that then did an unplug reboot, it went back to the same screen and is holding.

Is there anything I can try . None of the remote buttons react just a flashing red indicator . Thanks

I loaded Android 4.4 update to MyGica 582 using the SD Micro card and by "Software Updates" Now I am stuck on 'MyGica 582 Seeing is Believing" I waited a whole 60 minutes like that then did an unplug reboot, it went back to the same screen and is holding.

Is there anything I can try . None of the remote buttons react just a flashing red indicator . Thanks

You can try this

Download the 582 Files from the link below

You will need an SD Card to do this

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto our website.

I keep them updated to the latest version available

http://mygica.tv/files

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

1900 is on the back of the unit

Thank you Justin

I used the "dd.exe" file from the "1800" and found the reset button [black on black] I got all the files and instructions from your website. Followed your instructions to the T and WALLA!! it worked perfectly, it took a bit of time but I sure learned a lot about MyGica and patience. Thanks again for your guidance

Thank you Justin

I used the "dd.exe" file from the "1800" and found the reset button [black on black] I got all the files and instructions from your website. Followed your instructions to the T and WALLA!! it worked perfectly, it took a bit of time but I sure learned a lot about MyGica and patience. Thanks again for your guidance

Ok good to hear

Let me know if you need help with anything else

Thanks

Justin