Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raymondtrudeau

582 won't power on

I have a problem with my Android box I'm not sure if it's the power cord or the circuit board inside because I got no power indicator on the box.. example no blue light on gtont panel..so I have to wiggle the power cord in and out and then it may power up...

I am afraid it will cause a fire.. I do not want to come home one day and find out that it caused a fire...

I have a problem with my Android box I'm not sure if it's the power cord or the circuit board inside because I got no power indicator on the box.. example no blue light on gtont panel..so I have to wiggle the power cord in and out and then it may power up...

I am afraid it will cause a fire.. I do not want to come home one day and find out that it caused a fire...

Does the power pin inside the box feel loose to you?

How long ago did you purchase your box?

no it doesn't feel loose...I bought it 11 months ago from canada computers

If you bought it 11 Months ago

Take it back to the Canada Computers location you purchased it from and they will replace it for you under our 1 year warranty.

I tried that... and basically they laughed at me they said the one-year warranty is with the manufacturer not canada computers.. he said if mygica gives them credit they will give me a new one..he said have mygica email them ( canada computers) and give authorization to exchange it...

his email is

strsup0135@canadacomputers.ca

are you able to contact him?

his name is Lawrence

I tried that... and basically they laughed at me they said the one-year warranty is with the manufacturer not canada computers.. he said if mygica gives them credit they will give me a new one..he said have mygica email them ( canada computers) and give authorization to exchange it...

his email is

strsup0135@canadacomputers.ca

are you able to contact him?

his name is Lawrence

I will email him

But this is just an employee who is not informed.

If you want we can just do it at our office in Mississauga

Go to http://mygica.tv/help to start an RMA Ticket