Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saddie

atv582 and wireless mouse

Hi everyone.

My 582 is running solidly in all respects right now (knock on wood) except one - I have a USB wireless mouse which connects to the box with a standard USB wireless dongle. The mouse is disconnected/not detected whenever the box comes out of standby mode. If I unplug and replug the dongle into a *different* USB jack it will connect and work as normally. No issues with a corded USB mouse and USB thumb drives. It's like the box isn't polling its USB ports when it wakes up. Can address this in a script perhaps? Or FW update?

Hi everyone.

My 582 is running solidly in all respects right now (knock on wood) except one - I have a USB wireless mouse which connects to the box with a standard USB wireless dongle. The mouse is disconnected/not detected whenever the box comes out of standby mode. If I unplug and replug the dongle into a *different* USB jack it will connect and work as normally. No issues with a corded USB mouse and USB thumb drives. It's like the box isn't polling its USB ports when it wakes up. Can address this in a script perhaps? Or FW update?

Noted will pass it along to engineers