Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maria

MyGica is stuck on "Obtaining IP address"

MyGica isn't connecting to the WiFi. I went under settings, then Wifi, chose my IPaddress, it says "Authenticating, then Obtaining IP address", and it just stops there. The rest of our devices(Ipods, Iphones), work, so the Wifi isn't the problem. When I click on my address, it says:

Current status: Obtaining IP address, Signal Strength: Excellent, Link Speed: 54Mbps, then the Security code, and that's it.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Maria

MyGica isn't connecting to the WiFi. I went under settings, then Wifi, chose my IPaddress, it says "Authenticating, then Obtaining IP address", and it just stops there. The rest of our devices(Ipods, Iphones), work, so the Wifi isn't the problem. When I click on my address, it says:

Current status: Obtaining IP address, Signal Strength: Excellent, Link Speed: 54Mbps, then the Security code, and that's it.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Maria

May I know which version of Android you are running on your 520E?

I am having a similar issue and can't seem to connect to my network. I keep getting an error message (Authentication problem). My network is fine as my phone, laptop and even e-reader will connect fine. I just purchased the device and was using it last week while visiting family and it was fine, now it will not connect to my home network. I can connect to open networks, just not to mine. Any suggestions on how to fix this?