Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dlangejc

ATV 1800 - 3D BD. ISO playback

Hi Justin,

Coud you ask the developers if they can ask Amlogic to assist with an application to play 3D BD ISO?

I know it's a tall order but I want 1 device .... To rule them all :twisted:

Thanks

Hi Justin,

Coud you ask the developers if they can ask Amlogic to assist with an application to play 3D BD ISO?

I know it's a tall order but I want 1 device .... To rule them all :twisted:

Thanks

Is something they are aware of people asking for

However I have been told it will be a lot of work to make this possible, so not sure on time frame for it.

XBMC might just get it right. SBS and OU works like a dream but I'm an ISO kinda guy.

Yes dont worry. I am fully aware of the true 20GB-40GB ISO hobbyists lol

Let me try it again... when I get home today...

maybe there is a version difference between the MyGica XBMC and Gotham from xbmc.org....

that was one of the things I checked... within the XBMC application, it works on a Mac.... interesting... :)

Let me try it again... when I get home today...

maybe there is a version difference between the MyGica XBMC and Gotham from xbmc.org....

that was one of the things I checked... within the XBMC application, it works on a Mac.... interesting... :)

3D BD ISO's rely on the hardware to be able to playback properly. It also relies on XBMC as well, but right now our Hardware does not support 3D BD ISO's, since this is something that must be worked on by AMlogic which is the chipset maker for the S802-B Chipset inside the 1800E.